Divine Foods Australia produces a range of delicious biscuits and cookies that will tempt your customers into parting with their sweet-fix dollars. Using only the finest of ingredients and advanced baking processes, they take pride in every product they send out. Established in 1990 as a small owner-operated bakery, Divine Foods Australia now ships their scrumptious goodies right across the country, to cafes, grocery chains, local markets and confectionery suppliers.
Their production facility operates under the SQF8 program (encompassing the HACCP Food Safety program) and is RSPO accredited. All products are externally tested to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Choose from spectacular cookies, decadent cream-filled biscuits and gorgeous little mini bites, all designed to tempt the sweet tooth into surrendering to cravings.
Chewy, crunchy or crumbly, cookies are loved by everyone! Each has its own personality, good looks and tempting flavour.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie – Crisp around the edges and soft in the middle with lovely chocolate chips swirled through the batter.
- Anzac Cookies – Made to a traditional recipe featuring oats and coconut, they’re loaded with natural fibre and the flavour and golden colour make them utterly irresistible.
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie – Crisp at the edges and soft in the middle, these are a harmonious assembly of milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
- Fun-Choc Cookies – Yummy chocolate cookies festooned with chocolate candies on top.
- Macadamia Nut Cookie – A savoury cookie dough featuring the nutty goodness of macadamias.
- Dotted – Scrumptious cookie decorated with a colourful array of chocolate candies.
- Sprinkles – A yummy cookie with a colourful smattering of 100s and 1000s.
- Oats & Cranberry – Wholesome and more-ish, an oat cookie bursting with succulent cranberries.
- Greek Almond Shortbread – Just like Yia-Yia makes, these cookies are made to a traditional Greek recipe.